The following is our comment’s policy for this blog.
We hope to engage our readers and thus encourage the sharing of questions, comments and positive feedback. Though the comments section is currently open, we do reserve the right to delete comments as needed.
Some of the guidelines for proper comments’ etiquette as per this site are below.
1. Be respectful. Even if you disagree with the article, state your disagreement in a respectful manner.
2. Be kind. When presenting critical feedback, do so in a kind and positive manner. Show support for the author.
3. Be knowledgeable. When making comments that are speaking about the Qur’an and sunnah, please provide evidence for what you are saying.
The following types of comments will be deleted:
1. Comments that are spam, or seem like spam. Any comments that include links that are not relevant to the topic will be deleted.
2. Inappropriate comments. Comments which contain rude language, profanity, or otherwise inappropriate content will be deleted.
3. Irrelevant comments. Comments that are not related to the topic of the article will be deleted.
4. Hurtful comments. Comments that attack any individual, organization or belief will be deleted.